Friday, January 23, 2009

Not so weekly slang

All right. First, I apologize for not keeping the slang weekly. I won't name names, but the ball was dropped on that one.

At any rate, today's slang is "BLT'd"

usage: "Man, I got BLT'd by this girl last night. It was miserable"

origin and definition: About two months ago, Sausage Party and I were chillin and watching some cartoons. During a commercial break, an advertisement for the SONIC BLT sandwich appeared.

Now, I've never been a fan of the BLT, and let me tell you why. There's just not enough meat (no homo). You eat one, and by the end of it, you're unsatisfied. It's like it just whetted your appetite and you want more.

Chances are though, you we're high, you bought the one sandwich, and took off. Then, about half way back home, you
realize you fucked up, and in my experience, become upset. Its not a very pleasant situation.

Imagine that situation now, except the BLT is a girl instead of a sandwich, and you not getting laid when you thought you we're going to is the not enough meat part.

Imagine trying to do the sex hand, being stopped, and informed that not only are you getting nothing, but that she's a virgin.

Bummer man.

Anyways, after we conversed over the downfalls of the BLT and came up with our slang, we realized we had both been BLT'd the night before. I heard Jimbreezy got BLT'd that night too.

Must have been Boom Kids fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment